The Preparation Series for the New TOEIC® Test, Fourth Edition, gives students the skills, strategies and confidence they need to increase their scores on the new TOEIC® test.
Ideal for a TOEIC test preparation course or for self-study, the new Preparation Series for the New TOEIC Test: Intermediate Course, Fourth Edition, is intended for students who achieve TOEIC scores from 300 to 600.
This complete TOEIC course gives lower-level students the skills, strategies, and confidence they need to increase their scores on the new TOEIC test. Ideal for TOEIC preparation, this course is intended for beginning-level through intermediate-level students
* New, authentic material that mirrors the format of the new TOEIC test
* Step-by-step strategies and skills to improve performance on each section of the test
* Over 1,000 practice items that reflect the format and content of the TOEIC
* An audio CD packaged with the book that includes the Listening Comprehension Review sections
* Two complete Practice Tests with TOEIC-style answer sheets
* An audio script with all the material recorded for the complete audio program
File size : 227.6 MB