Achieve TOEIC Bridge is designed for beginning and intermediate level learners who are planning to take the TOEIC Bridge test.
This easy to use guide includes an introduction to the TOEIC Bridge test, strategies for preparing as well as three mini tests and two full-length tests.
Achieve TOEIC Bridge will help assess candidates’ skills and highlight areas for improvement. It gives candidates the techniques and confidence they need to take the TOEIC Bridge test as well as advance to the next step of preparing for the TOEIC test.
* Overview and explanation of the contents of the TOEIC tests
* 3 mini-tests to diagnose and review problem areas
* 2 full-length practice tests of 100 questions each
* Strategies for preparing for each section of the test including study tips, clear examples and authentic exercises
* Audio CD with listening components featuring a range of native English speakers
* Vocabulary and grammar review sections with thorough explanations, examples and exercises in TOEIC test format
* Full appendix including an answer key with helpful explanations and complete audioscript
* Personal scoreboards to track candidates improvement and a conversion chart to easily estimate their TOEIC Bridge score.
File type: Book + Audio CDs; 52 MB