LingualForum Hooked on TOEFL Writing (New Edition) is the revised version of Hooked on TOEFL Writing.
It is intended for advanced students preparing for the TOEFL iBT and is based on the most up-to-date information on the test.
Special features of this revised edition include:
– Sample essays are based on authentic student responses to TOEFL iBT Writing questions instead of those created by native speakers.
– Intensive and extensive practice exercises are provided to foster skill building and test familiarity.
– Both Agree and Disagree responses to Independent questions are supported through the stages of brainstorming, outlining and actual writing. Sample essays are also available in two versions(Agree and Disagree) to help students explore each issue from different perspectives.
– Practice and test questions are based on the most updated topics occurring in the real test during the last 3 years.
– As with other sections of the TOEFL iBT,the Writing Section include many news features used on a computer – based test and requires test-taking strategies different from those used in the previous versions of the test. In order to achieve a high score, you need to learn as much about the test as possible and get extensive pratice to become familiar with format and question types. LingualForum Hooked on TOEFL Writing (New Edition) was especially designed to meet those needs. Based on thorough research and careful analyses of real test materials, the book is an efficient way to help you fight test anxiety and get your target TOEFL iBT Writing scores with confidence.
PART I Integrated Writing
1. Basic skills
2. Guided Writing
PART II Independent Writing
1. Basic Skills
2. Guided Writing
PART III Actual Tests
File size: 80.38 MB
File type: mp3