Students and teachers want more practice for the computer–based test, and that is what Delta’s Key to the TOEFL Test CD–ROM provides.
Ten full–length practice tests simulate the experience of taking the real computer–based TOEFL examination. Learners can choose to take each test in its entirety or focus on individual sections in Listening, Structure, Reading, and Writing.
• 1200 all new test questions
• Easy installation and navigation through screens
• Tutorials on how to answer each question type
• Review feature to check answers and explanations
• Scripts for all Listening texts
• Option to quit and save work to resume later
• Print features for essay and progress chart
System Requirements (dual platform CD–ROM)
Macintosh: Any PowerPC (with at least 120MHz; Mac OS 7.5 or later; 32 Mb of RAM; At least 16Mb of available hard disk space; CD–ROM drive (at least 16x); 640×480 monitor displaying 256 colors; QuickTime 3.0.1 with plugin version 2.0.1.
Windows: Multimedia PC with Pentium 120 MHz or higher; Windows 95/98/NT/2000 operating system; 32 Mb of RAM; At least 16Mb of available hard disk space; CD–ROM drive (at least 16x); 640×480 monitor with VGA graphic card (or compatible) supporting 256 colors.