This fully illustrated six-level series will set you students on the road to English language fluency. Exploring English teaches all four language skills right from the start and gives students a wealth of opportunities to practice what they’ve learned.
- Grammar for EAP: English grammar and practice for Academic Purposes 3 days ago
- Speak Now 3: iTools 1 week ago
- Focus 3 Intermediate: Workbook 1 week ago
- The Book of Speaking Tests: The set of 24 speaking tests for students at A2 level 1 week ago
- Close-Up B1 Pre-Intermediate 2nd Edition: Student’s Book 1 week ago
A reading book for beginners offering a variety of themes along with captivating images!! Reading Sponge is a three-leveled reading series designed for beginner students to strengthen the foundation of reading comprehension skills.
Free download Business English Magazine 35 – 2013 May-June
In this video, It explains how to improve your English speaking skills. It gives you advice in reverse order of English conversation tips starting with the basics and finishing with the most important advice.
This catchy song received the 1977 Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance By A Group. It was also used in the film Saturday Night Fever (1977), which intensified its popularity around the world.