Now, let’s learn together: An intensive approach for IELTS Listening – Practice Exercise 36.
Listen the sound of the video below carefully.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for answer.
The customer books ____________.
- Tips: You know. It is not easy to learn a full IELTS Listening test or even one of its sections. Therefore, we thought different a bit. Instead of focusing on a full test or a section, we pay attention to how to design lessons to be more visual, more friendly, shorter and more effective. That is the reason why we are doing around the clock and try our best to create more and more free videos on the channel Boost Listening specializing in English Listening in order to support non-native learners to master English better. Every video includes four main steps:
- Show an English Listening excersice (includes questions belonging to a certain IELTS Listening Test, for instance, one of IELTS Recent Actual Tests).
- Display the questions again in order that you could write down your answer (15 seconds per every question).
- The answer will appear.
- Display the full audio script: Each word appearing on the screen will be highlighted to help you to be easily follow the lesson. We are also grateful and special thank to well-known bodies like Cambridge, Bristish Council, IDP and many other ones that offer useful and invalueable materials in order that we could create these intriguing videos. Test your English Listening skill via this exercise.
Source: Boost Listening
Full list: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3BmP4tlWADbjI6PtgrKA6KXUO9ktWhd6
Boost Listening offers FREE videos that help learners prepare better for English Listening Tests as well as support them to learn English Listening Practice by themselves.
Kinds of English Listening Videos on this channel:
1. IELTS Listening Tests (answers included)
2. IELTS Listening Videos (highlighted word by word)
3. TOEFL Listening Videos (highlighted word by word)
4. TOEIC Listening Videos (highlighted word by word)
5. News Listening Videos (highlighted word by word or caption included)
* More information:
The Boost Listening was founded by DaNT in 2016. He, a lecturer in Information Systems, has been working at a university in Viet Nam.