The New English Course is a course teachers and students can rely on to cover the complete range and depth of language and skills needed. Each level is designed to provide at least 72 hours of classwork using the Students’s book, with additional self-study material provided in the Practice Book.
“The New Cambridge English Course 3”:
– teaches all the language and skills necessary at intermediate lever;
– provides a minimum of 72 hours’ classwork organised in two-page 90-minute lessons;
– is divided into five blocks, each containing eight lessons followed by a Summary, a Revision and Fluency Practice section and a Revision Test;
– is organised so that each block provides four “general-purpose” lessons; two lessons focusing on special problems of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation; and two lessons focusing on specific skills;
– includes a Grammar Revision Section at the back of the Student’s Book with optional extra classwork on basic grammar points;
– involves the learner in discussing and formulating grammar rules and explanations;
– encourages imagination, creativity and personal expression;
– provides frequent opportunities for student choice.
Practice Book 17,7 Mb
Teacher’s and Student’s Book (in one) 112,2 Mb
File size: 130.65 MB
File type: PDF, torrent